LUXILON 4G 125 ROUGH STRING 660' REEL- Gold, 16L (1.25mm)
The 4G Rough 125 is a textured version of 4G for increased ball bite with dented surface to provide more string flex for a slightly softer and more forgiving feel. The proprietary blend of materials and production processes adds comfort while ensuring maximum tension maintenance, up to 30% greater.
- 660' reel/200m
- To obtain Maximum Tension Maintenance, the molecular chains making up 4G are strategically aligned in a parallel fashion. This minimizes entanglement to ensure less creep
- Rough surface treatment is done after extrusion process but prior to final cooling
- Structural integrity of string is secure as denting is done while string is still soft
- String is completely impervious to atmospheric conditions such as moisture
- Reduce tension at least 10% lower than nylon strings to provide optimum playability as 4G Rough does not suffer from tension loss common to other strings